Beginners and Beyond

Complimentary Weekend Penguins (Read 24 times)

hog4life

Ginny, WOW, 19?

Zel, WOW, back to back 12's

Jack, that sounds like what I had back last summer but mine didn't radiate towards the ankle as much.

Me? I got 6.5.........hours of sleep.

PADRunner

Good job Ginny. 19 on the TM is mind numbing.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Good job Ginny. 19 on the TM is mind numbing.

5 on a TM is mind numbing!  19...  I can't even fathom...

GinnyinPA

My TM only goes to 99 minutes, then it stops and erases everything, so I did two 9 mile runs and a 1 mile cooldown. First 90 minutes was a PCT video, so while running in the basement I was looking at desert and mountains, watching thruhikers on the Pacific Crest.  After that came lots of music.  I got off the TM to change music and go to the bathroom, which allowed me to stretch out my legs.  I think by about 2 hours in I was more or less numb.  The last hour and 22 minutes went by surprisingly fast. .

Zelanie

The last hour and 22 minutes went by surprisingly fast. .

You are rocking this. 

Hiya Pens,

Ginny - 19 on the treadmill. OMG!

Zelanie - way to catch that wascally wabbit!

Brilliant - you and DH will have an exciting adventure ahead with your new house. Congrats!

Jack - glad you are in the know about your injury and have a recovery plan.

AFM - I'm excited to say I ran 13.1 miles today. It's been weeks and weeks of cutting short my LSR because of knee pain. Today I really wanted to do the distance on my feet Syu for every mile I ran, I walked a tenth. I felt no discomfort until 9.5 miles and was able to finish according to my trainng plan. This was only the third time going this far (2 HM's this fall), but my second best time. Whopping 2:40  and so happy.

Tomorrow is a SRD, but will focus on stretching and ITB and core exercises. Making friends with my foam roller. Ouch!

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K

GinnyinPA

Congratulations Kathleen.  It really feels good to accomplish what you hope to accomplish.  Good luck with the knee.