Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES asks the question; If you run but couldn't log it, did you run? (Read 49 times)

From the Internet.

I ran 5 this morning and then jogged 1 this afternoon with my cross country babies. First practice of the season for them! First practice EVER for me as an assistant coach! Big grin

Still just getting a feel for things for this year, I think, and then I can encourage my HS kids to keep running all year and give them some kinda schedule for the summer before the season starts next year. It's a small school and a super casual/for-fun type program, there are only a couple of kids who have kept up with running on their own outside of organized sports.

bluerun

Super B****

So shouldn't you be, you know, swimming?

BTDT, try to keep up FFS!!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Got in 6 miles this evening with Dorian (in the stroller) and the dogs, poor Rocky was having a tough time lol. But it was 88 degrees so we just took it easy, Jetta had no problem whatsoever.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Are you like, Marcia Clark?

No, but it's a meeting of creditors (mine, BTW) and NOT a deposition.  Want to ask 100 questions, do a deposition and pay for it instead of trying to do it here for free in a meeting that's not supposed to last 1.5 hours.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page