Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #236 (Read 25 times)

onemile

I just checked my Garmin Connect app and my avg daily steps for the last 7 days is 23,224 . On top of my running there are a couple of days in the week in which I walked a few miles. The Woman does not run, so she want me to be active with her

Nice. I wallk the dog daily so have been averaging over 20k even with not running a lot

onemile

Just came here to say I did something stupid and ran my age, which I can't do on my actual Gregorian calendar birthday since it's too close to virtual Boston (or I'm just too damn old), which is also stupid, because how the hell I am going to run a marathon in three weeks is a mystery.

Happy birthday!

LRB

Just came here to say I did something stupid and ran my age, which I can't do on my actual Gregorian calendar birthday since it's too close to virtual Boston (or I'm just too damn old), which is also stupid, because how the hell I am going to run a marathon in three weeks is a mystery.

Nicely done. Hopefully Strava doesn't short you.

bluerun

Super B****

Happy birthday!

It was either yesterday or will be next week but thank you 😂

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

Nicely done. Hopefully Strava doesn't short you.

It was spot on 😁 (...though it says 22.37 miles which makes my brain itch)

chasing the impossible

Half Crazy K 2.0

Happy Birthday Bluerun! Did you do it in km? If so, can you change that run so it looks like a round number?

Cyberic

It was spot on 😁 (...though it says 22.37 miles which makes my brain itch)

So you're 22 (or will be)? Happy birthday.

I don't think I'll run my age. Maybe I could, but don't think I'll even try.

ETA: Or rather 36 km...

LRB

Happy Birthday Bluerun! Did you do it in km? If so, can you change that run so it looks like a round number?

I don't think so, her distance setting is in miles in her log, so that's what the run total is displayed as.

bluerun

Super B****

I can “adjust distance” but that turns it into 23.05 or something 🤷🏻‍♀️

chasing the impossible

bluerun

Super B****

So you're 22 (or will be)? Happy birthday.

I don't think I'll run my age. Maybe I could, but don't think I'll even try.

ETA: Or rather 36 km...

Thanks for the laugh!! I think I’d still have opted for km even if I were actually turning 22... 22 miles is too damn long

chasing the impossible

Docket_Rocket

Happy 22nd Birthday! Big grin

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RunningOnSand

Happy birthday, Blue!

bluerun

Super B****

Thanks, people  🙂

chasing the impossible