Beginners and Beyond

Saturdailies...even warmer? (Read 38 times)

sdWhiskers

Rest day...on a Saturday   I flipped Fridays rest day with today due to lack of childcare options. And the fact that it was 86 at 10am. Felt very weird not to start the weekend with a run.

Spent the afternoon at the beach. Hoping for no sunburn where my sports bra needs to go...

Docket_Rocket

Rest day...on a Saturday   I flipped Fridays rest day with today due to lack of childcare options. And the fact that it was 86 at 10am. Felt very weird not to start the weekend with a run.

Spent the afternoon at the beach. Hoping for no sunburn where my sports bra needs to go...

Sounds like you're in Miami with all those descriptions...

Just made plans with a fellow RWOL from years ago for lunch (she is here to board a cruise).  I'll ask her forum name because I totally forgot by now. Smile  Exciting to meet her!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

yes, mine was

Good to know.

Dave

onemile

Good to know.

my dr. didn't think I could have symptoms if I wasn't anemic and just the ferritin was low and if I wasn't a runner and I didn't know what normal felt like running and pace wise, I probably would have said I didn't have symptoms. But I really felt like something was wrong with me when it came to my running.  Like going up any small hill felt exhausting. My pace for the first half mile was ridiculous. I could not for the life of me hit the faster paces for workouts and I felt like I was not recovering from my runs and almost felt like when you try to run in the weeks after a marathon.

my dr. didn't think I could have symptoms if I wasn't anemic and just the ferritin was low and if I wasn't a runner and I didn't know what normal felt like running and pace wise, I probably would have said I didn't have symptoms. But I really felt like something was wrong with me when it came to my running.  Like going up any small hill felt exhausting. My pace for the first half mile was ridiculous. I could not for the life of me hit the faster paces for workouts and I felt like I was not recovering from my runs and almost felt like when you try to run in the weeks after a marathon.

Yes to all this.

Although not sure how much impact my physical aliments are having as well.

Dave

sdWhiskers

My situation also.

Dave: Taking an iron supplement for a few weeks to see if you notice improvement is maybe worth a shot.

GinnyinPA

I'm another one who was told I wasn't anemic but my ferritin was really low. I asked for the test specifically because so many people on RW had had the same issue. Taking iron pills had an impact, but it took a couple of weeks.