Beginners and Beyond

TJ got medal mail today (Read 45 times)

Robert31320

Team TJ

TJ got a medal today from bozydeco. This medal is from the Athens Half Marathon in Athens, GA. It also came with a very nice letter. Feeling the love for our boy today for sure.  Thanks so much for thinking of him, Rich.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Docket_Rocket

That is awesome!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Robert31320

Team TJ

He also got a medal from one of my miles game teammates.  She and her husband ran the Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon 2 weeks ago and her husband sent his medal to TJ.

LRB

Those are nice, Robert. How many does he have now?

hog4life

Woohoo!! More bling.

Robert31320

Team TJ

Those are nice, Robert. How many does he have now?

As of today there are 38 on the rod in the picture. There are 16 more hanging in his room. 49 of 54 of these have been sent by other runners. These will be treasured forever and are appreciated beyond words. We'll say it again, if you want to be involved with a great group of people...get involved with runners.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Very cool!

LRB

Wow. That's one of the better displays I've seen!

Docket_Rocket

I love the display.  I need to find him another one.  Will work on that!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page