Beginners and Beyond

NRR: When I first came onto RW (Read 315 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Shiiiit man. With the difficulty some people have functioning on an online message board, I have to wonder how a few of the people here manage to function out in the wild.

I have extreme road rage issues, I hate being in large crowds (mainly because I normally am the shortest one and can't see), I hate shopping at walmart because of all the people there. If I must shop there, it will be at 2 in the morning.

Big grin The only thing that keeps me slightly stable is my running... and now my son.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Whatever happened regardless of whether or not LRB was involved, I am officially blaming LRB anyway.

FTW!

I was not a participant in the aforementioned thread but in the interest of stirring the pot, sure blame everything on me. Tuesday's are just so boring so I will do my part to shoulder the load, ha!

Just imagine how interesting this place would be if all PM's were published!

Gotta run, behave yourselves (no, don't)!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

FTW!

I was not a participant in the aforementioned thread but in the interest of stirring the pot, sure blame everything on me. Tuesday's are just so boring so I will do my part to shoulder the load, ha!

If all PM's were published..........hmm I'd be in trouble Big grin'

It is sad that I totally forgot that it is Tuesday...........

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

FTW!

If PMs were published, the internet would implode.

In transit, arriving on time. 

Docket_Rocket

Wait, my boobs might disappear?

I was fairly new when that thread was posted.  It took a hell of turn, but at least you weren't debating whether you wanted to start running because you were afraid your boobs might disappear.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

You - Stop running.

I need to run more Smile

Wait, my boobs might disappear?

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

robinde

I was fairly new when that thread was posted.  It took a hell of turn, but at least you weren't debating whether you wanted to start running because you were afraid your boobs might disappear.

I was wondering where mine went.  Crap.  I wish I knew that about 3 cup sizes ago.  Too late now Smile

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I was hoping I would keep my preggo boobs......... but I think the running made mine even smaller than they were before getting pregnant... oh pooh Undecided

PRs

@runjerseygirl

FTW!

Sweet mother of God.  Don't say anything like that EVER again!

Do you even run?

Love the Half

That's the guy.  Big Barefoot B-something.  I liked him.  I was pretty much exactly the same age and same size as he was when I started running.  Too bad he disappeared.  I hope my creepiness didn't contribute to that. I could send him an email, but I'll let it go.

Isn't that the idiot who insisted he was going to run a sub 5:00 mile without being under 200 pounds?

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

Docket_Rocket

I am all for shrinking boobs.  Unfortunately, that had not happened.  Maybe I need to run more?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

breathing and boobs, both essential to sustain life     Cool

PR's : HM 1:51:15  -  5K 21:27

skygazer

So I missed the "melt down" thread. LOL. Or, wait, I might have participated in the piling up?Evil

Agree with Damaris. We all may have different opinions on certain things. But LRB is a guy with very good common sense and coherent thinking. Don't think he'd be involved in a piling up like that.

And agree with others on not taking interweb life too seriously.

BTW, I was thrown out of a forum before, after I dared the moderator to do it.

paulski66

miscreant

Shiiiit man. With the difficulty some people have functioning on an online message board, I have to wonder how a few of the people here manage to function out in the wild.

Some people have eliminated the "out in the wild" component completely...

I'm happy, hope you're happy too...

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Boobs?