Beginners and Beyond

Mcmillan changes??? (Read 224 times)

Dad on the run.

So I went to McMillian today to punch in my 10k time and my goal time to see what I should be running for speed work and it no longer provides all that information... Is this now a pro feature that I have to pay for???

My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, so I decided to be Awesome!

happylily

I just checked and the site has changed. Click on training paces on the left and you'll get all the info like before.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

3 years, 13 marathons, 13 BQs     

Dad on the run.

Blonde moment.... thanks.

happylily

Big grin

You got me scared there, for a moment. I rely heavily on McMillan and had not been on the site for the last week. They must have changed the layout during that time.

Dad on the run.

Introductory price for the PRO version is only 1.99 a month for 12 months. That's 23.88. Almost worth checking out at that price. Otherwise its 2.99 for anual or 5.99 for monthly... decisions, decisions..

Runbayou.com will give you Daniel's paces.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

KellyonPEI

Where did you see the introductory price? When I look on the site it says $4.99/mo for annual, and $9.99/mo for monthly.

Introductory price for the PRO version is only 1.99 a month for 12 months. That's 23.88. Almost worth checking out at that price. Otherwise its 2.99 for anual or 5.99 for monthly... decisions, decisions..

KellyonPEI

Nevermind, I found it. Smile

happylily

I can't see that myself. Where do you guys see any mention of a subscription? All I see is some videos for sell or the training plans... No 2.99 per month, etc... Where do you go on the site for that? Love myself my McMillan and I don't want to miss out on anything I could possibly waste my money on to help make my favorite coach rich! Big grin

KellyonPEI

When you "Subscribe Now"  it will give you the introductory offer.

It's under PRO at the top of the page.

Dad on the run.

I can't see that myself. Where do you guys see any mention of a subscription? All I see is some videos for sell or the training plans... No 2.99 per month, etc... Where do you go on the site for that? Love myself my McMillan and I don't want to miss out on anything I could possibly waste my money on to help make my favorite coach rich! Big grin

Just click on pro and you will see a subscribe now. I paid the 23.99. Has some interesting stuff you can play with and from the sound of it they plan on adding more. 

happylily

Thank you, guys! I'm going to look at it now!