Beginners and Beyond

Merry Christmas-MonDaily! (Read 36 times)

oldfartrunner

I got 9. 3 up, 8X400/200JR(1:30), 3DN. 1:34-28. Hammy a little sore, but not too bad....Just got done eating the pork steaks, baked potatoes, corn, Texas toast, tomatoes. Now eating a piece of turtle pie.  Got 5 more and weights later=tp help burn it off.

Blue: Damn gentiles always get the breaks.

Nice mutt pics onemile & Dave!

RunningOnSand

We're actually sort of kind of twinsies then, as I made them because I needed to go to the store for groceries but was too lazy. lol

And no, DavePSoupNazi, I did not have tomato soup as a side. Wah.

Sounds familiar Big grin

delicate flower

Merry Christmas and/or Happy Monday and/or whatever the hell you want to be happy or upset about today!  Wife and I skied and it was awesome.  About 10" of fresh powder on the mountain and it was a rare powder day for us.  Being our first ski day of the season, it was hard and tiring and I am spent.  DW got to see me snap at a guy in the lift line, and it was about the best holiday gift DW could have asked for.  Usually she does the snapping and I do the shrugging and eye rolling.  

My bum leg feels great.  I wish someone would have told me three weeks ago to stretch it and soak it in hot water.  It took going to a physical therapist for that??  Thanks, guys! /sarcasm   I think tomorrow I'll give it some gas on the treadmill.

Looks like there are no pizza places open in town tonight.  Sad!

<3

Blah blah

My bum leg feels great. 

More blah

Sweet!

Dave

Northeast Seattle actually got real snow, close to a half foot. I was going to run today (FYI I did elliptical yesterday) but instead I went on a 7 mile walk looking at snowmen and the like. It's melting now.

Holy crap really? Way up north in Mill Creek we got <1 inch. It was still a bit of a messy drive down to Portland, but at least no traffic for once in a lifetime, so made good time.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ran my 4 on the TM  due to my stomach being on the you better stay close to the bathroom mood.

Damaris

oldfartrunner

Got my 5 and weights in.  Man, I thought I was going to puke all that good food up! Sad I had like 2 hr. from food, but the volume got me I guess.

Baboon: Good news!  Sounds like you are feeling your oats.

zzyzx

Holy crap really? Way up north in Mill Creek we got <1 inch. It was still a bit of a messy drive down to Portland, but at least no traffic for once in a lifetime, so made good time.

I measured 5+ inches in my yard.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdIfETjl8sb/?taken-by=thezzyzx

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdIlaQqF3BJ/?taken-by=thezzyzx

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdI2lpnFxD3/?taken-by=thezzyzx