Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES: There are two rules for success (Read 44 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol, Rocky isn't much  of a puller though we was pulling like hell at the beginning but that was due to all the excitement. He's normally very good about staying right at my side during runs, thankfully I was able to control him because I didn't want to go too fast since I had an 18 miler the next morning.  and I now have TWO number 2 bibs.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I have attempted to run with my dog, way back when I was just starting to walk/jog, and that's pretty much what happened :P To be fair she's missing part of her hip so I didn't expect a whole lot from her.

FS those pics of you and Rocky are too cute! Such a happy pup!

Sorry your pooch isn't much of a runner, I wish like hell that I had taken up running 10 years ago so that Molly would have been able to join me.

Rocky loves meeting people and other dogs, and other animals if he gets the chance. This boy really doesn't have an aggressive bone in his body even if he sounds like he does sometimes (cattledogs definitely have a loud bark and growl), he can seem like a wuss to some dogs who are acting aggressive but that is only because he just doesn't understand aggression, he'd rather be friends.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Lol, Rocky isn't much  of a puller though we was pulling like hell at the beginning but that was due to all the excitement. He's normally very good about staying right at my side during runs, thankfully I was able to control him because I didn't want to go too fast since I had an 18 miler the next morning.  and I now have TWO number 2 bibs.

That is 6 great-lookin' legs in those photos!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt