Beginners and Beyond

Fridailies - Really? (Read 29 times)

Where TF are you people.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Not sure if today is going to be a rest day or not. Was just considering the treadmill and got the auto-call that the washing machine repair guy is on his way. Grumble, grumble.

Anyone have thoughts on first year races? I found a half or full for the spring where I went for undergrad. It's not totally flat, but close enough. Basically, hills on the Maryland eastern shore are about the length/steepness of a highway overpass, there may be a "hill" or two in the early miles by the zoo, but again, super short. Looks like they are getting the course certified & trying to get it designated as a BQ race (not that I need to worry about that).

onemile

Where TF are you people.

You were 6 minutes late this morning on starting your run

onemile

I ran 12 with 4x2 miles going from MP to HMP-ish. It was really windy out and kind of hard.

From the Internet.

7 with 8 strides today. Ran a free 5K Wednesday night as a hard progression type run (aimed for 7:30ish - 7:20ish - whatever I had left for the last mile and change) and fucking FINALLY dropped back under 23 minutes, so that was fun.

You were 6 minutes late this morning on starting your run

Well I had a lot fewer miles to do. Anyway, I was first posting, which is the important part.

Dave

onemile

Well I had a lot fewer miles to do. Anyway, I was first posting, which is the important part.

I meant to get started earlier but I couldn't drag myself out of bed. But it doesn't really matter what time I show up to work (within reason)

I meant to get started earlier but I couldn't drag myself out of bed. But it doesn't really matter what time I show up to work (within reason)

That is nice. I'm pretty flexible too, but it probably looks bad if I were to consistently get in much past 8.

My greater incentive to drag myself out of bed early is to beat traffic. Hitting the freeway any time after about 5:30 (~5:00 wakeup), the traffic starts to build. So I am up early even on rest days, and just get into work early. All the more reason to add the 7th day of running I guess.

Dave

delicate flower

I took the day off from work to do chores and my long bike ride.  65 miles done at 19.3 mph.  QUALITY.

<3

bluerun

Super B****

WHY AM I STILL SICK?!  Colds are only supposed to last seven days.

10 trainer miles, 4.2 miles.  Strava has stolen .1 mile from me for the last three or four runs.  WTF?

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

15 miles done - had to move my longer run to today because I'm off to a conference tomorrow.  I had brilliant notions of getting started around 6am, but once again found myself heading out the door more than an hour after that.  While it's not as hot/humid as it was last week, it still got pretty darn warm!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have 6 tonight!

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

65 miles done at 19.3 mph.  QUALITY.

Damn!

I rode 16 this morning, not nearly that fast.

Have a great evening!

Runner with a riding problem.

No more marathons

Long day at work - didn't much feel like running tonight.

I need 7.5 miles over the next 3 days to keep my 100 mile per month streak going at 31 months.

I think I can get that.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!