Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 39 times)

Ric-G

I would just take the 2 minute penalty, or eat one bite for a 1:45 penalty.

how about a game misconduct?

marathon pr - 3:16

Ric-G

4 miles earlier this evening...just saw the warriors get hit by the same okc truck...ouch.

marathon pr - 3:16

Hip Redux

This dude at work was telling me he was doing 35 MPH on a mountain bike during some downhills, is that even possible?

Baboon's max speed on his ride was 33mph.   I often hit 35mph on my hilly routes.  Maybe 35mph in the woods on a mtn bike is something spectacular?

LRB

Baboon's max speed on his ride was 33mph.   I often hit 35mph on my hilly routes.  Maybe 35mph in the woods on a mtn bike is something spectacular?

I wouldn't know. He mentioned that the guys on the road bikes were taking it slow, maybe they were just amateurs. lol The trail was paved by the way.

delicate flower

I wouldn't know. He mentioned that the guys on the road bikes were taking it slow, maybe they were just amateurs. lol The trail was paved by the way.

35 mph on a mountain bike is very possible if the bike is geared for it, either on road or off road.  I'd have a very hard time hitting that on my mountain bike because it's set up for slow going on technical terrain.

<3