Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 30 times)

delicate flower

4 miles in the rain, and running in the rain is still just as shitty as it's always been.

<3

LRB

Never had a Pinterest account until recently because I'm working on something. Man, them bitches e-mail you like it's going out of damn style. I unsubscribed from that shit after a week!

No more marathons

I ran 7

Hee.  I see you have that same pace spike at the beginning as me.

Sux.  Feels like I'm running underwater - barely moving, gasping for breath.

4 miles.  Might make my 100 after all this month.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

onemile

Hee.  I see you have that same pace spike at the beginning as me.

Sux.  Feels like I'm running underwater - barely moving, gasping for breath.

4 miles.  Might make my 100 after all this month.

I feel like I'm 80 years old.

Half Crazy K 2.0

7.75 total.1 on the treadmill, then strength training, then 6.75 outside once it was slightly less hot & humid.

Docket_Rocket

Never had a Pinterest account until recently because I'm working on something. Man, them bitches e-mail you like it's going out of damn style. I unsubscribed from that shit after a week!

Interesting.  I don't get any emails from Pinterest so you must have fucked up the settings...

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

5 miles done and Pilates.  6.68 for today.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

Ubered out to the beach and ran back through Golden Gate Park like Ginny suggested. It was a nice route with tons to see along the way. There were ocean waves, ponds, flowers, a strange fly fishing pool, bison, museums, fancy houses, grumpy cyclists, hills, more hills, chic shopping areas, yelling guys rolling around in the road, more hills, and more fancy buildings. Ended up running 7.7, probably a bit more that I needed to because it took me a mile or so to get my bearings in the park.