Beginners and Beyond

Wight Wednesday Penguins (Read 21 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Scotty- That weather looks like ours for the next couple of days, but then we cool back off by the weekend.

Zelanie, that weather IS cool for us, lol.  Good luck with your shorter faster runs!

Happy bike ride, Damaris!  Stay safe in that heat you have down there.

Good luck with the long strides run, Jack.   I can't run with long strides, I'm not that tall....

We'll see how it goes, HsM.  I am used to doing my workouts alone.  One reason I am not a teacher is I don't have the patience for it, I'm more the 'let me just do it myself so it gets done" type, lol.  I will try to be more forebearing with Gail as I show her the weights.  OTOH, we are going to the Y and they do have staff they PAY to show people how to use the weights...so maybe I should get one of them to help her to avoid any potential arguments.   Enjoy your rehearsal tonite.

Nice you are sore in the 'good' way, obiebyke, after your class.  Happy running tonight with your plan.

Sorry about your crappy weather, StoneFence.  Sounds like a good day to stay home and 'workout' with your significant other.  Say hello to OFS for me.

Road and stream flooding, that does not sound good Phillie!  Can you even make it to the gym with those conditions?  Stay safe!

Good luck with your TM miles, Ginny.  Sorry about your weather.  Maybe you need to get a sun lamp shining on your TM..simulate some 'happy weather'.

Nice weather, Cherie!  Maybe we're on the same latitude or something.  Go into Mexico for meds?  You know, if you lived in Colorado, marijuana is legal there, save you a trip. 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Singer who runs a smidge

We'll see how it goes, HsM.  I am used to doing my workouts alone.  One reason I am not a teacher is I don't have the patience for it, I'm more the 'let me just do it myself so it gets done" type, lol.  I will try to be more forebearing with Gail as I show her the weights.  OTOH, we are going to the Y and they do have staff they PAY to show people how to use the weights...so maybe I should get one of them to help her to avoid any potential arguments.   Enjoy your rehearsal tonite.

You never spoke wiser words, son!!  Especially if you know you're not a teacher, absolutely don't try to teach your wife.  DH isn't a teacher either, and every time he tries I end up frustrated, and so does he.  There's no surer way to harsh the mellow!!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Robert31320

Team TJ

Good evening everyone.  Rest day for me.  Back at it Thursday morning.

Running for TJ because he can't.