Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES are open for business (Read 40 times)

Docket_Rocket

If you buy one you need to make it the forum home page photo.

Maybe LRB can make a photoshop of several of our racing pics (including his) for the main forum page?

8 wonderful miles with 10 X 100m at an awesome pace.  I am very happy.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

12 miles with 6x1000m @ a dismal 5k pace

By alternating 6 x 1000 with 5 x 1200, 6 x 1000 does not seem so bad.  And neither does 5 x 1200 because it is one less set.

LRB

Maybe LRB can make a photoshop of several of our racing pics (including his) for the main forum page?

I have not the faintest idea of how to use photoshop and do not want to learn.

Maybe LRB can make a photoshop of several types of men's underwear (including his) for the main forum page?

FYP.

Dave

happylily

FYP.

I didn't know you had a fondness for other men's undies... Not a bad idea, though.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

I didn't know you had a fondness for other men's undies... Not a bad idea, though.

We used to have a criminal in PR who stole panties from house's clothes lines.

Yes, we are weird.  The Chupacabra comes from PR (or the legend at least, first sighting and stuff).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Compression shorts to chickens to chupacabras and panty thieves.  Only in the dailies, haha.

8 brisk miles in the best weather we've had in quite some time.