Beginners and Beyond

Fridailies and the deep freeze (Read 34 times)

LRB

This is The Big Ass Watch thread, the only person missing is Flava Flav. lol

Ha. It's really Big Ass Watches on Skinny Girl Wrists. There's probably some kind of fetish website out there full of pics like that.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

10 miles. I tried to tell myself today was the "warm" day. Didn't work. My ass didn't thaw out until I got home & then then went out get my cupcakes & cranked up the heated seat in my car.

delicate flower

What a long freakin' day.  I got my workouts done between errands and shuttling DW around.  Left the house at 6:45 this morning and am just now sitting down to relax while pizza cooks.

2300 yard swim done.  4.3 mile run done.  I am used to swimming in the morning before dawn.  Plenty of lighting in the place, but it was neat to swim in the middle of the day with the sun shining through all the windows (lots and lots of windows, ceiling to floor).  It felt like a completely different place and it was nice and toasty thanks to the sunshine through the glass.  Good times.  Much fun.

<3

Hip Redux

They are all ugly and kind of look like flava flav's lol.  I hadn't seen the new Garmins,  oy.

Docket_Rocket

5 easy miles.  They actually felt easy for the first time in three weeks.  I coughed only 1/4 lungs after I finished.  Baby steps.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

I ran 7.