Beginners and Beyond

Bad Humor TuesDAILIES (Read 41 times)

LRB

What do you think?

I think I am tired FFS.

Good night peeps.

Hip Redux

I'm on the Moving Comfort site and I'm interested in the FineForm and the Hot Shot models. I know I'm going to sound stupid, but... is it ok to run outside with those bras on alone, or are we supposed to wear a shirt over them? I have some bras that are called "running" bras and they look exactly like my regular bras, so I wear a tank on top. But with those 2 models, I think I'd just wear them without covering. What do you think?

I think you'll be fine with those.

Hip Redux

I think I am tired FFS.

Good night peeps.

What, no suggestions on bras?  

Docket_Rocket

When I got to Pilates it was still 104 heat index, so I was glad to meet Marjorie for dinner and drinks.  It was a bit windy and breezy after the dinner but I preferred to make my husband dinner and have martinis rather than run.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

My delayed contribution on the bad humor front!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

My delayed contribution on the bad humor front!

I wonder if he was Chatty Ladderly's lover.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

I'm on the Moving Comfort site and I'm interested in the FineForm and the Hot Shot models. I know I'm going to sound stupid, but... is it ok to run outside with those bras on alone, or are we supposed to wear a shirt over them? I have some bras that are called "running" bras and they look exactly like my regular bras, so I wear a tank on top. But with those 2 models, I think I'd just wear them without covering. What do you think?

Yes, please do.