Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 33 times)

Docket_Rocket

What????? 3 months!!!!!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Hip Redux

What????? 3 months!!!!!

Yeah.   I think they couldn't do hers laparoscopically maybe?

Docket_Rocket

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

30 minutes done on the TM followed by PT work.

Awesome!  I had a glass of vino in your honor.  Run more often.  Tongue

Docket_Rocket

My massage therapist just had fibroids removed - it was a good 3 months before she was allowed to exercise again, but she feels great now.

How long ago was this?  Today, they do it laparoscopically.  I should be able to get home and run, RIGHT?  RIGHT?

Hubby said I will need surgery soon.  Curse you, doctors!

But it's nice to know I AM NOT SLOW and didn't go from 10mm to 12mm in one month.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Awesome!  I had a glass of vino in your honor.  Run more often.  Tongue

I am celebrating Oski's run with martinis. Plural.

Tomorrow I drive 3 hours for a crazy weekend.  I'll need all the alcohol I can get.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Hip Redux

How long ago was this?  Today, they do it laparoscopically.  I should be able to get home and run, RIGHT?  RIGHT?

Hubby said I will need surgery soon.  Curse you, doctors!

But it's nice to know I AM NOT SLOW and didn't go from 10mm to 12mm in one month.

It was January of this year.

And I am not sure how I feel about everyone getting plastered in my honor. lol

LRB

Feel special!  Cool

Hip Redux

Big grin

So my husband is a San Francisco Marathon "ambassador". for 2014.  He gets his registration fee waived AND he's going to get registration discount codes for the race to give out.  Cool stuff.

Docket_Rocket

Big grin

So my husband is a San Francisco Marathon "ambassador". for 2014.  He gets his registration fee waived AND he's going to get registration discount codes for the race to give out.  Cool stuff.

Me! Me!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Hip Redux

Me! Me!

You running it again?  I'll be there too Big grin

Docket_Rocket

You running it again?  I'll be there too Big grin

Not sure since I might be moving so we'll see.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

I'm buzzin'  Cool

whats with all the drinkin tonight? I'm waiting for tomorrow might......Ribeyes on the grill and a bottle maybe two of wine with my DW.

Got three miles in tonight after my workout.

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

StepbyStep-SH

Good luck, Hobbit!
                                And lots of healing vibes and good luck to Damaris for this weekend, and beyond.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.