Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: Once mama's cute little button... (Read 49 times)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

or passed the F out...

as opposed to sick or drank too much and about to hurl...

are you sure you meant to say what you said?  ie:  WTF over

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

or passed the F out...

as opposed to sick or drank too much and about to hurl...

are you sure you meant to say what you said?  ie:  WTF over

Those too.......

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

delicate flower

8.3 miles that got harder as I got hotter.

<3

8.3 miles that got harder as I got hotter.

TWSS

Dave

Cyberic

1600m trial: 5:45. Then like 10 minutes of waiting (talking, waiting for another group to do a 1200m). When I tried a 400m after that, my left leg couldn't push. Groin, inner thigh, knee area of the left leg was beat. Jogged 800m to try to shake it off, then ran 2 more 400m. First one wasn't bad, but the second one was painful, especially the acceleration at the start.

I hurt myself, but hopefully I am not injured. I had to stop floor hockey because my body (groin, thighs) did not handle explosiveness. Track is doing similar damage. I may need to stop.

Docket_Rocket

Got home at 8pm, so only Pilates for me.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

5.5 easy. Waited til about 7pm, so it wasn't too bad out. Heat wave starts tomorrow. Yippee!

1600m trial: 5:45. Then like 10 minutes of waiting (talking, waiting for another group to do a 1200m). When I tried a 400m after that, my left leg couldn't push. Groin, inner thigh, knee area of the left leg was beat. Jogged 800m to try to shake it off, then ran 2 more 400m. First one wasn't bad, but the second one was painful, especially the acceleration at the start.

I hurt myself, but hopefully I am not injured. I had to stop floor hockey because my body (groin, thighs) did not handle explosiveness. Track is doing similar damage. I may need to stop.

Exploding groin is definitely something you do not want. Hope everything is OK.

Lightning fast 1600 though. Why not just make it a mile?

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Sad

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

Exploding groin is definitely something you do not want. Hope everything is OK.

Lightning fast 1600 though. Why not just make it a mile?

Smile Yeah, I like my groin unexplosed.

I could have run it a bit faster in a race, but I gave it a good effort, so a race would not have been much faster.

Why not a mile? I could not have run 9 more meters. It's that simple.

LRB

5.5 easy. Waited til about 7pm, so it wasn't too bad out. Heat wave starts tomorrow. Yippee!

It was 90 here today (also known as a cool front for Florida) and I saw people running in it all day.

onemile

It was 90 here today (also known as a cool front for Florida) and I saw people running in it all day.

Here too. Already 70 at 5:30 am.  I was happy it was a rest day.

StepbyStep-SH

That was here yesterday. I seriously am not tough enough to run in the afternoon when it's that hot. I'm not tough enough to do it when it's over 75*.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Docket_Rocket

I have never understood the people that run at lunch.  I sometimes see some poor soul here at noon all dressed in black and all I can think is: must be a tourist.  LOL.

Damaris

Fundraising Page