Beginners and Beyond

Thursdailies - The 5th Edition (Read 35 times)

sdWhiskers

How long does it take to get that image out of your head?

Longer than 2 years apparently.

Coastal

Running Red Rocks still sounds like a great time.  Not sure how it would feel in the summer though.

6 miles after work yesterday.  Discovered I had a meeting in the evening so had to squeeze it in.  Felt crappy today though.  Decided to just come home and take it easy.  Could be a cold, or just general crappiness.  Have to see how I feel tomorrow.  Thinking of signing up for a race this summer.  Think maybe I'd better talk to my PT first. 

Posted this in yesterday's thread by mistake, then it too a long time to figure out how to paste. 

RunningOnSand

Running Red Rocks still sounds like a great time.  Not sure how it would feel in the summer though.

6 miles after work yesterday.  Discovered I had a meeting in the evening so had to squeeze it in.  Felt crappy today though.  Decided to just come home and take it easy.  Could be a cold, or just general crappiness.  Have to see how I feel tomorrow.  Thinking of signing up for a race this summer.  Think maybe I'd better talk to my PT first. 

Posted this in yesterday's thread by mistake, then it too a long time to figure out how to paste. 

Hope you're starting to feel better.

What race are you thinking about for this summer? Red Rocks? I love how that is diff for diff people--when I think of running Red Rocks, the words "a great time" do not even come close. Big grin Then again, I'm not much of an 1) altitude runner, or, 2) incline runner Big grin