Beginners and Beyond

Track Your Favorite NYC HM Runner(s) (Read 31 times)

Here's the link to track your favorite NYC HM runner as they progress through the race.  You can view it by certain intervals, a graph , or on the map of the course.  Myself, I'm tracking a teammate Lil Flute (Dahlia Y,) from the 2013 Miles Game.  Best of luck to all the runners whom you may know running this event.

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

PADRunner

Watch the stream.

Walk-Jogger

Retired &  Loving It

LRB

I left early to run, anyone see Farah's fall?  Apparently it was around mile 6.

Walk-Jogger

I left early to run, anyone see Farah's fall?  Apparently it was around mile 6.

I saw him fall; he was in the middle of the lead pack, and just suddenly went down. When they  did a reply of it, there was no obvious cause other than he may have caught the toe of one shoe on the back of his other leg? I was shocked that he didn't get back up immediately and re-join the leaders; he may have been banged up more than I would have guessed. I still don't know why they wheeled him off at the finish in a wheelchair.

Retired &  Loving It

LRB

Apparently he passed out.