Beginners and Beyond

Hooray--No Headlamp! (Read 208 times)

sugnim

I get out of work a little early for coming in early & working through lunch.  The best part: I get to go for an after work run with no headlamp!  (And it's been snowing all day & still is!)  I'm pretty darn happy.  Just thought I'd share.  Approve

Of course you'll have to post a photo of your headlamp so we have a better appreciation of your joy.

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

jmctav23

2/3rds training

Funny, I got out for my run late, didn't take a headlamp, realized that the town I'm living in at the moment doesn't believe in street-lights...but on the flip side it was warm enough to comfortably run in shorts for the 3rd day in a row.  So much for that winter running game.

sugnim

Of course you'll have to post a photo of your headlamp so we have a better appreciation of your joy.

This is my headlamp.

RSX

I never used a headlamp until this Fall, because I used to run on well-lit streets. I used a yard sale headlamp until Home Depot had them on Black Friday for $10. The one I bought there is the brightest one during my group runs, except it has this extra strap that goes over my head unlike what the other folks wear.

tinman11

This is my headlamp.

This is a great pic!