Beginners and Beyond

Tuesday Penguins wear blue & gold......... (Read 30 times)

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Ginny - I want to run outside today, but my wife left with the bread maker going.  Someone has to be around to take the paddle out.  So, I'm going to be on the TM.

sapf - Nice job on the early miles.  I need to start doing that again.

Jack - My car isn't very big.  If you want to wash and wax mine next, it shouldn't take you long.

She Can - We're going to get down to the 20's tonight.  Feel free to come run in Indiana.

Scotty - You can come and run in Indiana too.  It will be great!

Jerry - My Vizio has been going strong for 7 years.  You shouldn't have any problems.  By the way, I still really like Vizio's products.

AFM - I'm going to get some running if it's the last thing I do tonight.  This email issue at work is killing me.  I've been plotting with the new IT company to take care of some other nagging IT issues that have driven me nuts for years.  Anyway, I better get going or I'll end up having to put off my run and something else will come up.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Robert31320

Team TJ

Happy Tuesday!

I got in 4.2 miles this morning before work.  Enjoying the morning runs again.  ;-)

Running for TJ because he can't.

GinnyinPA

No run today after all.  While walking Ben, I realized that my legs were still tired, though they aren't at all sore. Since we are heading out tomorrow for our first overnight backpack trip in two years, I decided to take it easy today.

Zelanie

Hi guys!  Got in 8 tonight after work, now about to enjoy a little time with DD before she heads off with the robotics team.

Lauren and PAD, glad you guys were bitten by the marathon bug!  Maybe we'll all see each other in Boston 2017, as I suspect I might need that much time to qualify as well.