Beginners and Beyond

Wish all MonDAILIES were in Hawaii with DaveP (Read 28 times)

Docket_Rocket

Not worried about the cost as this car is a lease and it has less than 3 years so I am sure it's covered by some warranty.  But alas, I stopped home tonight before heading to the dealership only to realize the light turned itself on when I got back in the car.  So, now we wait and see if it does it again (chances are it will).

It was 69F tonight, so of course, it was a nice run outside.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

GinnyinPA

Dave - it definitely looks beautiful. I would love some warm sun right now.

BTW - while out walking, I have been able to point out to my family a number of people who although not wearing the shirts, clearly ran the marathon yesterday. Some Classic Frankensteins.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

3 on the treadmill.

RunningOnSand

That thing is going to be here before you know it. Especially with you providing the running clock.

Hey, since ROS is complaining about not enough pages in the dailies, maybe you wanted to spend some time chatting about the Bears-Rams game last night? The game that was so action-packed, that the fantasy point leader for both teams was their defense/special teams. You might also want to talk about how well Jared Goff did for your fantasy team.

Lol, maybe I should keep my mouth shut next time  but I do feel better now that we’ve made it to the 2nd page. and another lol @ the Frankensteins. My legs hurt just thinking about post marathon soreness.

i made Christmas cookies yesterday and it is taking a tremendous amount of self restraint to not gobble them all up.

D, you guys are having another heat wave! That’s great about the warranty. When I had my last [POS] car, it would conveniently not do the thing that I’d brought it in for, so they could never diagnose it.

Runshortii

Hey, since ROS is complaining about not enough pages in the dailies, maybe you wanted to spend some time chatting about the Bears-Rams game last night? The game that was so action-packed, that the fantasy point leader for both teams was their defense/special teams. You might also want to talk about how well Jared Goff did for your fantasy team.

I did not expect the Bears to win that one. Da Bears