Beginners and Beyond

Finally Friday! (Read 27 times)

Docket_Rocket

Well I know when we have the big FE in Vancouver, we don't have to ask you twice.

That would be even better if I were already working in downtown, lol.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Runshortii

Fair point, LRB and onemile - mentally, it just feels like SUCH A LONG WAY to race!

I always tell myself to just make it to mile 10 and then treat it as a 5K. It breaks it up a little bit mentally

Docket_Rocket

6 on the TM done.  My massage sure took away a ton of shit because my legs feel way better.

Hershey has constipation as usual, which I pay $500 every so often to confirm, ha.  Better than other more severe shit!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

8 miles. It felt chilly towards the end. Hopefully this sticks around for more than a day or two.

RunningOnSand

6 on the TM done.  My massage sure took away a ton of shit because my legs feel way better.

Hershey has constipation as usual, which I pay $500 every so often to confirm, ha.  Better than other more severe shit!

I see what you did there. Big grin And dare I say that his name is rather fitting for his condition? Big grin

Docket_Rocket

Ha, we never thought of it that way but it fits!  Just like Bugsy had bugs, Hershey has shit?

Damaris

Fundraising Page