Beginners and Beyond

Rise and shine Sundailies! (Read 39 times)

Lily, sweet seventeen.

Damaris, enjoy your LR on the TM.

stealth_rnr, have a pleasant run at the gym.

DaveP MI, fantastically moisturizing fifteen.

Rick, bravo on the Pilates.

FreeSoul87, excellent eleven.

Phil, well done, done, and done.

Lauren, brava on the fifteen.

Cyberic99, excellent 18.8.

HCK2.0, fantastic 5.6 with intervals.

Little Blue, nice 3.25, but please, take care of yourself.

Jay, poor little 'coon.

I took a string of URDs last week. The antibiotic (last dose was yesterday morning) made me lethargic and gave me digestive issues. Today, I felt OK enough to run. I ran a mile before the urge to check a gaggle of pedestrians who were taking up the entire width of the sidewalk reared its ugly head. I didn't even log that mile. I went to the gym, where I did 13.2 miles in 1:58:58. 9:01 pace. Good times.

LRB

It was, and wasn't there a sequel? A horrible one if I recall correctly.

I read up on it on IMDB. It seems it was not as bad as I remember, or maybe seeing a human give birth to a maggot was too much for my 21 year old brain back then. lol

Docket_Rocket

Hey now, Jurassic World is/was very entertaining.  Number 2 is good until near the end when they take the daddy and baby T-Rex to San Diego then it gets dumb. Number 3 is better than 2 but nothing will compare to the first due to it's  timing and special effects at it's  time.

But this one is good, even better when drinking. I personally  think Chris Pratt definitely is a good fit. I happen to like these movies.

I love #3.  #1 is still the best, though.  And yes, this was a really good one.  They kept it open for another one, of course.

15 miles on the TM.  They went well.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page