Beginners and Beyond

Hey yo, Penguin Mondailies!! (Read 23 times)

PADRunner

Afternoon penguins. Another RD for  me today just not felling it. The extra sleep felt good though. I did get the yard work done and cleaned the garage.

emmbee

queen of headlamps

5 easy miles today; only 75 degrees at 8AM but the sunshine and heat seemed to get to me a bit today.  I have to mow the lawn and I'm contemplating why I water it, only for it to grow so I have to cut it....

GinnyinPA

embee - 75 with the sun shining can feel a lot hotter.  Good job getting 5 done.

PAD  - hope the RD helped.  As dedicated as you've been, you're probably due a day off.

HM - I'm glad you're getting some knee relief, but sorry it's not all the time yet.

Z - enjoy your vacation trip.  I hope it's cool up there.

Lauren - your rest day doesn't sound very restful.

sapf - hurray for summer vacation.  I hope the last day was fun.

D - what are you doing in SC?  A conference?  Have fun.

Scotty - busy weekend for you.  I hope you enjoyed your rest today.

LRB - I may have to try that trick on the TM.  I have limited space too in our basement.

AFM:  Only 4 miles on the TM while dinner was cooking.

Docket_Rocket

Training for work.  The only thing I love about this place is the food.  Yummy!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page