Restful MonDAILIES (Read 34 times)

Runshortii

I ran 7. It was hot, but not as horrible as I imagined it would be

onemile

I ran 7. It was hot, but not as horrible as I imagined it would be

I think the breeze helped today

Cyberic

Oh really? I didn't know that .

Isn't she just going to give you the same workouts she already gave you?

Didn't you have a hard time telling her you did not want her services anymore at some time?

Of course you're going to do what you think, and not listen to us me. Since Addie costs money, she probably knows better than us me. Oh wait, I think it was you who told me something similar not too long ago... 

Coastal

Why is Hudson Elite folding?

Got some sleep last night - -maybe 8 hours.  That's pretty good for me right now.

6.1 on the road.  Sunny but the NW wind was blowing in off the ocean.  Fought a stiff headwind for most of the way back.  Need to get outside and do some yard work.  Monday's have been rest days for quite a while but decided to swap with Friday which is graduation and I'm obligated to attend.  We'll see what other things manage to get in teh way this week.

sdWhiskers

I prefer paying someone than having to figure it out on my own.

+1

sdWhiskers

4.4 easy  super humid, hot sweaty miles. I could not get up early enough to avoid it.

Back to San Diego tomorrow.

Why is Hudson Elite folding?

Wondering the same thing.

Ran an easy but  hilly 8mi this morning with my friend Vibe. DW wanted to run this afternoon. Ran 4mi with her on my canal path. Was planning on some speed work tomorrow but we’ll see. My legs are pretty beat.

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

Half Crazy K 2.0

Spent a good hour this morning weeding around my raspberries. That was a work out. I filled 2 bags with at least 30lbs each of wet & muddy weeds. Still have some work today, but it's a big improvement. Ran 4 easy. Tried to figure out where the neighborhood water rescue happened, couldn't really tell. Here's what one of the streams normally look like:

LRB

Spent a good hour this morning weeding around my raspberries. That was a work out.

I ended up cleaning up for four hours geezus. Mostly dusting and cleaning glass. I need a maid. lol

Cyberic

Was gonna run 10 but my legs are more tired than I thought. Ran  8

Zelanie

Cleaned the linen closet and hiked 6. It's something.

RunningOnSand

You guys are amazing with your cleaning and yard work. I did neither! Nor did I run! Oof.

I managed to catch yet another one of my children's illnesses. Just a dumb fever & cold. So I took a USRD and will run on Wed instead (my usual RD).

Whiskers, I kind of feel badly that you've been in MN for this awful weather; it's not typical for May (July...yes, but even a bit hot for then).

Did anyone buy anything from the Memorial Day sales?

Coastal, that does seem like a lot of sleep for you. Hooray!

Zelanie, I think hiking for 6 sounds like more work than running for 6--nicely done.

Coastal

Did anyone buy anything from the Memorial Day sales?

I bought a tent.  Looked at running shoes but there weren't any I wanted in my size.

RunningOnSand

I bought a tent.  Looked at running shoes but there weren't any I wanted in my size.

Yeah I didn't buy anything either.

LRB

You guys are amazing with your cleaning and yard work. I did neither! Nor did I run! Oof.

#winning