Beginners and Beyond

Penguin (pick) Weekend (Read 14 times)

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

5.2 with the Sunday morning running group.  Apparently I'm the only one with >10:00 pace, so a couple of runners stay back and keep me company.  I always post my pace on the FB page before the run, but it just attracts faster runners Sad

Did hubby keep up with you, Jill?  You'll be under 40:00 next time.

Jill.

Penguin Power!

5.2 with the Sunday morning running group.  Apparently I'm the only one with >10:00 pace, so a couple of runners stay back and keep me company.  I always post my pace on the FB page before the run, but it just attracts faster runners Sad

Did hubby keep up with you, Jill?  You'll be under 40:00 next time.

Yeah he had no issues keeping up with me.  He's a much faster runner than me, he just doesn't run very often or very far.  I'm thinking in 2 weeks if I go under 42 I'd be happy to be honest.

It sucks that there aren't enough slower people in your group run.  I'd run with you at my turtle speed but you'd get bored :-)

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21) 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning.  12 miles on the TM done.

Jerry, I belong to a running group and no one runs my pace so I run alone, meh.  Sorry you couldn't find anyone at your pace.

Jill, great job on the race.

Damaris

PADRunner

I'm 11-12 on easy or long runs.

GinnyinPA

I did 13.2 on the local HM course. It was a beautiful day but a hard run.