Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #131 (Read 29 times)

LRB

That looks delicious! We’ll need a review please after you taste it.

It didn't take much chocolate syrup to compliment it all. It totally hit the spot! 🔟

Docket_Rocket

I can't even guess where they would have a long race there!

Back and forth across a bridge 50 times?

It was a trail 50K that was in a park there in Jupiter. 20 of those miles were sand dunes, giant ones. Only 50K I've done and one of the most technical trails I've run in.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

KCRuns

That bitch was banging! Pics are on the Gram!

Is there a link to your Gram?

KCRuns

It didn't take much chocolate syrup to compliment it all. It totally hit the spot! 🔟

I saved the recipe, might make it tomorrow. It’s so hard to find a good chocolate cake.

Runshortii

The thought of running a HM while pregnant is all sorts of  . Wow, nice job! I think I'd probably walk it. Well, if I were later than the 2nd tri.

My coach ran a 1:35 HM at 16 weeks pregnant, and I think a 1:40 at like 25 weeks 

Regarding the antibody tests there’s still poor standardization from what I’ve heard. Are any of them even FDA approved yet?

Docket_Rocket

Is there a link to your Gram?

I don't see it on his Gram yet...

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Docket_Rocket

OMG, yum.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

RunningOnSand

My coach ran a 1:35 HM at 16 weeks pregnant, and I think a 1:40 at like 25 weeks 

Regarding the antibody tests there’s still poor standardization from what I’ve heard. Are any of them even FDA approved yet?

Holy shiz! That's pretty magnificent. #goals Big grin

I just read an article about the antibody tests, and that most of them (all?) are not FDA approved yet, and now they are backtracking trying to get them FDA approved.

LRB, that cake looks divine. Holy mother of all chocolate cakes.