Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #244 (Read 25 times)

RunningOnSand

I must admit, the thought of doing the damn thang in something like 42 - 44 degrees is comforting. That'll be about a month or so though...

How's that knot on the back of your heel?

Right?! I am looking forward to consistent cooler temps too. 

It’s starting to feel better! We’ll see if that is consistent, too. Thanks for asking. 

Docket_Rocket

Lol I probably did.

We've supposedly got some decent weather coming in later this week and staying thru next week, it currently says in the 70s with rain showers during the morning. As long as it's raining, I can handle it. No rain means awful humidity 🥺

I saw high 40s some time next week as the low. I'm excited!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Some 5k’s & 10k’s around here start at 9 or even 10, in the colder months. At least I think they did, I don’t remember anything about races anymore. 

Here too. I had that noon race in March, later postponed to fucking August. 

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I saw high 40s some time next week as the low. I'm excited!

Jealous!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)