Beginners and Beyond

Same Ol' Song and MONDAILIES (Read 48 times)

I call the big chocolate one on the lower right.

welcome to the dailies And thanks for the donuts.

I hope this worked, if so, here's some donuts!

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

Docket_Rocket

2.8 additional miles with DH, run/walking.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Mmmmm...beer

Thanks Bruce & Ami, good to know I'm not the only running stalker out there. lol

Shirfan, that's insane!  I've had a few cars swerve a lil bit, but I think it's either absentmindedness, or my reflectivity in the dark caused them to involuntarily veer towards me.  I can't imagine having someone purposefully run me off the road, I'd be pissed too.  Glad you're ok!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Docket_Rocket

I have that happen before.  Some people think that is funny.

Thanks Bruce & Ami, good to know I'm not the only running stalker out there. lol

Shirfan, that's insane!  I've had a few cars swerve a lil bit, but I think it's either absentmindedness, or my reflectivity in the dark caused them to involuntarily veer towards me.  I can't imagine having someone purposefully run me off the road, I'd be pissed too.  Glad you're ok!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

But Shirfan, glad you are OK.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

B-Plus, I'm glad that you're hanging in there. Feel well soon.

Scott, yay for being able to run!

lilac_jive, I have Boston's Run to Remember Half Marathon on May 26 and the Newton 10K on June 2. I'm lying here with tie separators in my feet, with my mind blown. I can do this. Yowza.

Nicole, I <3 you. I think you'll be my nutritionist while I prepare for my next FM.

Fuzzy, excellent. 8.1. The weather sounds lovely.

Shirfan, I'm relieved that your safe. How terrifying! Report it to the police. Make a written note of it. Keep your eyes peeled. If you see the pickup again, try to note the plate number.

Damaris, a triple?!?

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Morning, Dailies!

3 miles on the hotel TM at 9:40 pace. Probably could have done more, but I ran out of time.

Depending on the weather, I may head out this afternoon for a few miles outside.

Break time at the conference - yawn...

And, 4.25 more miles this afternoon on the Columbia River walk. River's high, part of the walkway was flooded out.

Had another great dinner tonight, and a couple of beverages to keep the mood high. Off to sleep in a few.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

MMMM DONUTS thanks hobbitlegs! Welcome!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to