Beginners and Beyond

Show me something interesting (Read 148 times)

Mostly harmless

White's Ferry on the C&O Canal.  This was the half way mark of my 12.5 mile run this morning.

I also encountered something much scarier than an alligator.  I didn't stick around long enough to take a picture, but I found this one on the internet that looks pretty close:

Don't mess with a pissed off goose.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

YAYpril - B-Plus

Geese are MEAN. I give them a wide berth.

Hip Redux

Geese are MEAN. I give them a wide berth.

Seriously.  I got chased by some as a kid  - they were relentless!

Not necessarily interesting but certainly not creepy. Big grin  Rail trail from this morning:

Just B.S.

Scott you are lucky to have such a pretty trail to run on!

These aren't new but I've been running the same routes for 14 years so not much has changed. This was from a

bike ride last summer. It's on my regular running route than goes right beside a very deep and very wide river with

gorgeous views. We live about 1.25 miles straight uphill from the river close to the location of the first photo.

Hubby and I have kayaks and kayaking and rowing are a huge sport here with a tradition dating back to the

1800's as you can see from the monument, with several Canadian champions growing up rowing here

at our local club.