Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 30 times)

Docket_Rocket

That aspect got so overlooked in Batman v Superman because of all the negative reviews and it was so unfair. Her character was awesome, as was the movie imho.

I love the movie as well.  And her.  I can't wait.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

That aspect got so overlooked in Batman v Superman because of all the negative reviews and it was so unfair. Her character was awesome, as was the movie imho.

Most reviews I read cited Wonder Woman as the only good part of the movie.  Like I said before, I liked the entire thing.

60 minute bike trainer session done and my legs are freakin cooked.    My bike workouts were a lot easier when I was doing them on the spin bike, but now that I have a power meter on my bike and coach can see exactly how hard I am pushing, he is working me on that bike.  Today's workout was 2 x 20 minutes at what is probably the running equivalent of 10K to HM effort.  No doubt that is going to impact my run tomorrow.

<3

Showtime was 3:20, we got to our seats around 3:15; forced to sit a bit to close to the screen, but oh well. And after all the previews & whatnot, movie actually started at 3:40. Yes there was a Wonder Woman preview; I'd like to see that, although it seems I never see any of the DC movies. More importantly: Logan. I cannot wait for that one, I am totes into X-Men. DD & I actually rewatched the latest X-Men trilogy in the past week (First Class, DOFP, Apocalypse).

Anyway, movie was OK. I am not a huge Star Wars fan, mainly went because of DD wanted me to take her. I think it was probably better than Episode VII. Loved the way they ended it - especially considering, you know.

Dave

Runshortii

Will get in some dreadmill miles after work. 12 hour shifts are the best