Beginners and Beyond

Merry FRIDAILIES! (Read 43 times)

Docket_Rocket

If it never snows again it'll be too soon. I have had enough snow the past two winters to last me the rest of my wretched life.

Can you just wish for a reversal?  The warmer you are, the more fucked up my weather gets.  Thank you.

Although, your first Polar Vortex year we were in the 90s (no Winter that year).  So, the planet is all fucked up already.  Nevermind.

6 on the TM.  They felt hard after yesterday's hard effort.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Can you just wish for a reversal?  The warmer you are, the more fucked up my weather gets.  Thank you.

Although, your first Polar Vortex year we were in the 90s (no Winter that year).  So, the planet is all fucked up already.  Nevermind.

6 on the TM.  They felt hard after yesterday's hard effort.

I actually don't want the warmth. A standard winter (whatever that is, or was) is fine with me. It's the extremes (on either end) that I can do without.

Docket_Rocket

Unfortunately, extreme heat is all we had this time around.  Hoping the next 3 months get better or I will be on the TM for a full year at the end of that.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

No snow here, I got in 8 miles tonight.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)