Beginners and Beyond

My kind of WednesDAILIES (Read 39 times)

Docket_Rocket

I meant except for dammit!

Undecided?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Scotty pups are good. They are lounging around today. Too hot for them to do much. The did tell the lawn spray guy how to do his job earlier. I'm sure he loved the howling and barking while he was spraying for weeds.

Marjorie

You have a beard, Jay?

Had. Smile

LRB

Long ass day for me.  I am already into glass number 2 and number 3 is getting polished!

Docket_Rocket

I am still cooking dinner but a drink awaits my hands after that.

6 miles, 2.75 with hubby and the rest solo.  90F at the start and 88F at the finish.  It's Winter!  Seriously, when 91F and 71DP feels like Winter it's because what we've had has fucking sucked.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I am still cooking dinner but a drink awaits my hands after that.

Wha 'cha cookin?

15 with the last last 5 sub MP earlier, then  7.5 regeneration with the Y group on a spectacular evening.

There is zero chance of any leftovers remaining from this bowl of Indian food, and it's paired with Amstel Radler.  (A summer shandy type thing, but only 2% ABV.  Great recovery drink.)

LRB

That sounds like Snapshot, a light but full flavored brew with just a hint of citrus I had the other night.

Docket_Rocket

Wha 'cha cookin?

Chicken breasts and tostones.  You know, Puerto Rican shit.  Delicious shit too.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

Chicken breasts and tostones.  You know, Puerto Rican shit.  Delicious shit too.

Hmm, I like shit.  I eat shit all the time.   You may have even heard me say I'm gonna eat shit up.  lol

Zelanie

Hmm, I like shit.  I eat shit all the time.   You may have even heard me say I'm gonna eat shit up.  lol

Time for some Mad Man Scratchy.  Scroll ahead to just after a minute if you're impatient.  NSFW, naturally.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Michigan produces 75% of all the tart cherries grown in the US. SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ECONOMY!

Well, I grew up in DC and DC produces 75% of the tarts in the US...the human kind... 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt