Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #257 (Read 26 times)

That Lions/Bears game.....the Lions dropped a win right out of their hands.

LOLOL!

That was a pretty incredible comeback.

Dave

Alec Mills for the Cubs is no-hitting the Brewers through 8.

MTA: He does it!!

Dave

sdWhiskers

MrW is having a tough time seeing TB12 in a Tampa uniform

MrW is having a tough time seeing TB12 in a Tampa uniform

Those poor Patriots fans have had it so rough.

Dave

sdWhiskers

Those poor Patriots fans have had it so rough.

Right?!

Padres have been a bright spot this year. For once.

Cyberic

The big one by me (southern CA) is now mostly contained. Weather is cooler and less dry so not fire conditions. But October is usually our worst fire month.

North of us (CA, Oregon) things are not better.

Damn!

Docket_Rocket

17ish with 3 X 2 miles @ MP. 60 for the week.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

That Lions/Bears game.....the Lions dropped a win right out of their hands.

In a year where not a single thing is as we knew it, I present to you, the Detroit Football Lions. In any time-frame, on any planet, in any reality (inverse, parallel or alternate), they're masters at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. #thingsarefinallygettingbacktonormal

In a year where not a single thing is as we knew it, I present to you, the Detroit Football Lions. In any time-frame, on any planet, in any reality (inverse, parallel or alternate), they're masters at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. #thingsarefinallygettingbacktonormal

LOL the finish of that game gave you a certain level of comfort.

Dave

LRB

LOL the finish of that game gave you a certain level of comfort.

Thankfully I'm not invested, which is a horrible thing for a fan of an NFL franchise to say in week 1.

RunningOnSand

I'll circle back to read the dailies later tonight. I ran another 4.5 miles today. I know that's not a lot by this board's standards, but I've run as much in the last 2 days than I have in most weeks since April, and with no pain. To say I'm grateful is a huge understatement.

There was also a virtual Boston course on the trail I ran on today. I saw signs like, "Entering Hopkinton" on the sides of the trails, and also saw a couple racers. It really caught me off guard and I found myself choking back tears. For how shitty 2020 has gone in so many different ways, I'm so encouraged by people still getting out there and participating in virtual races. B/c, like you, LRB, I don't think I could fathom doing a virtual race--it seems like it would be way too mentally challenging. Anyway, it was pretty sweet witnessing it all.

Cyberic

17ish with 3 X 2 miles @ MP. 60 for the week.

Nice!