Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES: From one dumb idea to another one (Read 35 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Strength training.

RunningOnSand

note to self: cut training load in half and do drugs next cycle

LOL

RunningOnSand

RunningOnSand

I got my assignment for next year and they already have to switch me because my new boss will be going yo that one and they don’t put two people from the same region together. So now I get to go to Minneapolis in August. Of 2020.

I wish people doing Miami were coming in August and not March. They might never make it to the office in solid form if so.

FE!

Docket_Rocket

FE!

Yay!  I might have time to see you for a second (heard stories of people working until 11pm) but definitely travel day (Monday) will be a good choice to FE!  I'll keep you posted since it's more than a year away.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RunningOnSand

Yay!  I might have time to see you for a second (heard stories of people working until 11pm) but definitely travel day (Monday) will be a good choice to FE!  I'll keep you posted since it's more than a year away.

Totally makes sense--I know when my dh travels for work, he has almost no time for "play". We'll talk more next year Big grin