Beginners and Beyond

Hello SATURDAY! (wake up) (Read 34 times)

Italiana626

The Latecomer

16.1 miles. Weather was pretty nice - 35-40 degrees for the duration. It's hard for this girl who lives in the south to admit, but that really is some of the nicest running weather. 35-50, I'll take that for running any day. I love our hot summers for everything except running. Oh well; can't have it all, I guess.

delicate flower

Don't you know you are supposed to come up with some reason to email everyone who you want to know you are working on a Saturday, to make sure you get credit?

Well my entire project team was working as well and that was about 20 people.  I just assume not hear from my boss because then he'd ask a million questions about why I had to work on the weekend and why I didn't delegate it to someone else.

<3

Runshortii

I ran 16 with the last 3 miles 30-45 sec faster. The temps would’ve been okay if it weren’t for that stupid wind. I always feel so stiff in the winter at the end of my long runs

Docket_Rocket

Ran 4 tonight, 6.57 for the day.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

16.1 miles. Weather was pretty nice - 35-40 degrees for the duration. It's hard for this girl who lives in the south to admit, but that really is some of the nicest running weather. 35-50, I'll take that for running any day. I love our hot summers for everything except running. Oh well; can't have it all, I guess.

Most runners probably share your love for cooler weather. I do.

delicate flower

16.1 miles. Weather was pretty nice - 35-40 degrees for the duration. 

Days like that I wish I could bottle up and save for race day.  Nice run.

<3

RunningOnSand

Woke up feeling like shiz, so I had to abandon my LR for the day.

Docket_Rocket

Woke up feeling like shiz, so I had to abandon my LR for the day.

Feel better!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Coastal

Good luck tomorrow HC.  Since you anticipate running at an easier pace maybe figure on your jacket around the waist, and start with a long sleeve shirt over a lighter shirt so you could take it off if needed.

Decided to follow the plan so headed to the TM.  Got in about 5.8 or so @ recovery pace.  Just took it easy and watched some of the Milrose Games on the TV.   Did my leg/hip workout first and then ran.