Beginners and Beyond

Nike Element Thermal tights? (Read 72 times)

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

i have the opposite problem as meaghan...I'm 5'3" so pants are  often too long...but since tights are, well, tight, they just bunch up around the ankle and don't cause me to trip like looser leg pants that don't come in "short" or I haven't chalked up the money to get hemmed

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Hip Redux

Everyone's got problems with standard sizing because I think they make them for someone who doesn't exist. lol   I am tall with a fairly average leg length... but I have a really long waist/torso, so everything gives me a wedgie!  Joking

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

I am also a fan of the C9 stuff.

bluerun

Super B****

OK, so not to derail, but how is the sizing on the CW-X tights?  I usually buy my pants based on who offers tall sizes (cw-x doesn't).

I think I might have asked this before and was advised to buy the men's version.

They definitely would run short on you -- I'm 5'7 and they don't make it down to my ankle.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

meaghansketch

Thanks, Oski and bluerun!

Zelanie

I am 5'4" and the Moving Comfort ones seem to work for my short legs.