Beginners and Beyond

Mondailies: All damn day long. (Read 38 times)

Docket_Rocket

Justice League was pretty good, IMO.  But you hate the Superman ones, so you will not like it. 

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

Just watched Thor Ragnarok. Very very good. It surprised me. I did not expect a funny movie.

I used to read and trade comic books all the time as a kid. I'm easily entertained by that kind of stuff. I noticed that Justice League is not on par with Thor Ragnarok as a movie. But I don't mind the artistic hiccups here and there. I notice some, but as long as I have fun. Plus, I'm not making a big deal out of watching a movie. Not taking an evening off to go to the theater or anything. I just stay home and watch the movies on my tablet, with headphones most of the time. It's not the same expectations, I guess.

Just watched Thor Ragnarok. Very very good. It surprised me. I did not expect a funny movie.

It was probably funnier than any movie released that year that was actually classified as a comedy.

Dave

sdWhiskers

3 miles easy after work where I explored a new stretch of trails. And I never felt at risk for being the subject of a future episode of Forensic Files. Thats always a plus. Then chest and back with my trainer.

Coastal

LM:  You could toss in some hard workouts during taper to keep you sharp, just make them significantly shorter than what you have been doing with more recovery the next day.

SdWhiskers:  Shin pain is not fun.  How are your shoes?  Could they be starting to get worn?  That can cause lower leg pains for me.

Got in 6 easy on the TM.  Was going for 4 then realized that I had plans for Sunday that were going to preclude any running so decided to do 6.  Then tonight I found that the plans might just fall through....