Beginners and Beyond

Hot Pants ThursDAILIES (Read 31 times)

Docket_Rocket

Unplug it?

When I said restarted, I mean unplugging and reserting it every time. They think the board and the belt but we'll see when that comes in.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Did an easy 3.5 miles around the campus this morning of the university where I work.

Starting to get hot again here in San Antonio area - consistent 90s and up now until around 8 pm - so I've been getting up early and getting my miles done in the morning.    This morning it felt pretty 'fresh' and was nice, as the humidity was only 54% and the dew point was pretty low too.  Be nice if it stayed that well all summer; but I know by July, even at 4 a.m. here, it will be in the 70s and up already.  Living in Miami, I am sure Damaris can relate - and probably has it even worse.  At least here, we do get the occasional cool summer day.

70s at 4am?  Is it December?  Try 87F at 6am...

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

I tagged along with DW on her ride.  20 miles at 16.5 mph.  Easy effort....Garmin recovery advisor says I need 1 hour for recovery.  Heh.

<3