Beginners and Beyond

TuesDailies like it humid (Read 30 times)

Cyberic

63 DP yesterday, almost 60 already this morning... a good enough day for run commute!

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  That sounds like Winterish weather to me! 

I have Pilates and will try 5 miles tonight.  Starting to think the last exercises at PT on the calf strained it a bit, sigh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Morning!  That sounds like Winterish weather to me! 

I have Pilates and will try 5 miles tonight.  Starting to think the last exercises at PT on the calf strained it a bit, sigh.

Don't do that. 

LRB

I jogged for 65 minutes.

Docket_Rocket

Don't do that. 

Tell me about it...

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

I ran 8

delicate flower

4 miles done and surprised how fast and easy it was.  68, breezy, and cloudy.  It would have been nice to have that for my race two days ago.  Assholes.

<3

10 w/12 strides.

Dave

Runshortii

I have 4 to run at some point today. At the dentist right now, bleh

Docket_Rocket

I sound like a broken record but PR has a Cat 5 hurricane coming tonight.  And my mom just said I don't have D batteries!  Good one, mom, good one.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Runshortii

I sound like a broken record but PR has a Cat 5 hurricane coming tonight.  And my mom just said I don't have D batteries!  Good one, mom, good one.

Yikes! Hoping they don't get hit too hard.

I ran 4. Considering how warm it is I actually felt pretty decent. I'm registered for a 5K tomorrow evening. It's looking like 78 degrees at the start with a 71 DP 

onemile

I ran 4. Considering how warm it is I actually felt pretty decent. I'm registered for a 5K tomorrow evening. It's looking like 78 degrees at the start with a 71 DP 

That'll be fun

No more marathons

Note to self:  eating 4 pieces of chocolate and a small bag of skittles 20 minutes before an after work 4 mile run is quite possibly contraindicated.

Here's hoping that mama DR is able to escape the worst of Maria.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Half Crazy K 2.0

5.4 with 10 x 1 minute hard, 1 minute recovery plus strength trainning after.

Docket, hope your family stays safe.

Docket_Rocket

It's slashing them from one corner to the next so that ship has sailed.

Damaris

Fundraising Page