Beginners and Beyond

Two Weeks TuesDAILIES (Read 33 times)

This one is not even funny.

TELL ME ABOUT IT.

Dave

LRB

TELL ME ABOUT IT.

It's never stopped you though. Come game day, you ball out with the best of them!

onemile

LRB

I'm at my spot having a red one (or two ). I tried a thin crust pizza that has arugula, gorgonzola and fig jam. It sounds weird, but it's actually quite good!

LRB

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I believe that when you do get sick, FS, it will not be because you bragged. It will be because you got infected with something your system had to fight hard to get rid of.

With that said, it's probably going to be really ugly then lol. I'd say my chances are higher after running really long distances as it can run  your immune system down, so if I am able to train and run more marathons and possibly longer distances, my chances of getting sick will increase dramatically.

Since I am really, really attracted to those distances such as 26.2 -50 miles... it is a risk I am willing to take.. and possibly suffer   

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

I'm in. The wine was good and the food was even better. Now to burn that shit off tomorrow. lol

Double done, another 4 for 10 on the day. Get to relax tomorrow with 14. 

Dave

LRB

Double done, another 4 for 10 on the day. Get to relax tomorrow with 14. 

Being in all in one shot, it'll be a cake walk!

Being in all in one shot, it'll be a cake walk!

IK,R?

Dave

Docket_Rocket

I'm at my spot having a red one (or two ). I tried a thin crust pizza that has arugula, gorgonzola and fig jam. It sounds weird, but it's actually quite good!

They serve this near my office.  I didn't like the fig jam for some reason.

Hard to think I had a nice breathing reading yesterday when I could barely run at recovery pace and couldn't breathe well.  Sigh.  6.33 after Pilates (which was hard!).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Anyway, as to Pilates, I got the owner again today because my instructor is traveling with Yandel (google it)for his next shows.  She killed me.  But we did some advanced stuff I never thought I would be able to do. This is near:

Maybe this is why I couldn't run very fast today?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

workinprogress11

It was supposed to be a SRD but I woke up early and got 3 done before work.