Beginners and Beyond

Penguins' April Weight Loss Challenge (Read 45 times)

hog4life

A little late checking in due to a bunch of weekend running. 164 on Saturday morning

tracilynn

late checking in also. I'm up to 132 

and for some reason I can't undo this underline thing. Ha.  

~~~~~~~

Traci

Late for me too. Hanging at 152. I'm headed out of town tomorrow on school business but will update as soon as possible.

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K

on my way to badass

Sorry for the late check-in.  I am unchanged from the beginning of the month.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Not sure if we are suppose to weigh in on the last day of month.  Mine is 188.2 this morning.

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

Too bad this wasn't just a "Maintain Don't Gain" month. For the most part we all stayed very, very steady with our weights, which is an accomplishment in itself.

Mr. and Mrs. Bacon had the lead, with Mr. Bacon dropping almost 13 pounds in the second half of the month. Guess he's not eating much bacon lately.

Great job everyone. Thanks for being patient with me in updating on the late side.

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K