Beginners and Beyond

The Damaris HEAT vs The Scotty Dog SPURS (Read 129 times)

Uhhhh... go Bruins?  (Even though Lucic is a total scumbag, I'd have to take them over Pat Kane no matter what)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

But would they have won 4 out of 7 games?  This Pacer fan doesn't care who wins but can't see how Miami could lose.

Well, I'm hoping for a miracle.  Spurs key players are getting up there in years and this might be the last opportunity for another championship for some of them.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Docket_Rocket

I can also win the lottery on Saturday.... Joking

Well, I'm hoping for a miracle.  Spurs key players are getting up there in years and this might be the last opportunity for another championship for some of them.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I can also win the lottery on Saturday.... Joking

I hope you got your lotto tix.

Spurs still perfect in game one of the finals all time. Also Duncan is 4-0 in the finals.

Labron will turn it on in game two though.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

I honestly can't see how the Spurs possibly win this series.  

There's one way so far, just need 3 more.

Dave

The way of having king james and d-wade score very little in the clutch is a good system.

Who needs flash when you can play defense Smile

Go spurs go

Tomas

delicate flower

There's one way so far, just need 3 more.

Yeah, Miami has shown no ability to win four straight games.

<3

Docket_Rocket

That is true.  I am expecting the Heat will win Game 2 mainly because every time they lose they go crazy.

It was a good game.  I like when the game is close rather than a 10-20 point difference.  Makes the game interesting.  I usually turn it off when the difference is too insurmountable, like in Game 7.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

GC100k

LeBron needs to go all the way to the hoop and see what happens, not back out or kick it to Bosh for a 3-pointer.  He's not getting much help.

The way of having king james and d-wade score very little in the clutch is a good system.

Who needs flash when you can play defense Smile

Go spurs go

Remind me, which team most recently won 4 straight?

Dave

delicate flower

Remind me, which team most recently won 4 straight?

Hey, let's not go mistaking me for someone who cares if he's wrong.  Wink

Go Red Sox.

<3

Hey, let's not go mistaking me for someone who cares if he's wrong.  Wink

+1

just stirring the pot Smile

Dave

LeBron needs to go all the way to the hoop and see what happens, not back out or kick it to Bosh for a 3-pointer.  He's not getting much help.

James got a ton of help last night. He had a quiet triple double, but late he was quiet. As the best player in the league, he should have done more.

Tomas

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

James got a ton of help last night. He had a quiet triple double, but late he was quiet. As the best player in the league, he should have done more.

No, no, Tomas, he's playing just fine the way he's playing...  Wink

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Scottydawg's tshirt for this weekend  races -" I Beat Cancer & Spurs in 4!"  Big grin

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot