Beginners and Beyond

Who's racing this weekend? (Read 152 times)

@runjerseygirl

After the crazy high I got from my race last weekend, I wish I was doing another one.  But I'm not, so I must live vicariously through you all.  So 'fess up.  Who's racing?

Do you even run?

delicate flower

Heh...I just checked the race calendar and there isn't a single race listed in Connecticut this weekend. 

<3

@runjerseygirl

No one is racing?  Man, y'all are killing me!

Do you even run?

Docket_Rocket

Well, some might.

:whistle:

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

#artbydmcbride

Kay, I am racing the Winter Solstice Christmas Tree run this Sunday.  It is a five mile race.  Smile

http://www.tryusevents.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/Winter_Solstice_Christmas_Tree_Run.6801018.pdf

Runners run

@runjerseygirl

Kay, I am racing the Winter Solstice Christmas Tree run this Sunday.  It is a five mile race.  Smile

http://www.tryusevents.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/Winter_Solstice_Christmas_Tree_Run.6801018.pdf

Ah yes!  I will be living vicariously through you.  Make sure you post a RR. Smile

Do you even run?

Jess runs for bacon

There's one around here, in Reading PA, but I'm too lazy to go to Reading for a race.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Spending to much time here.  No time left to race.

B-Plus

I'll be racing against the clock to get all my Christmas shopping done.

Sloooow.

Nothing near me for a while either. My next race is the 29th, and it's a tacky sweater run. I don't even own a tacky sweater! I was desperate.

LRB

Nothing near me for a while either. My next race is the 29th, and it's a tacky sweater run. I don't even own a tacky sweater! I was desperate.

I so want to do an ugly Christmas sweater party!

Anomalous

Nothing for the rest of this year. My next race isn't until January. 

Half Fanatic  #3091  ~   Marathon debut: 11/16/13 Anthem Richmond Marathon

"Run from what’s comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious." - Rumi

Robert31320

Team TJ

Nothing for the rest of this year. My next race isn't until January. 

Same for me.

Running for TJ because he can't.