Beginners and Beyond

New game- word prediction (Read 56 times)

LRB

Boogity Boogity boo boo, that's some shit I made up. Big grin

tracilynn

Bigotry bigotry boo

LOL

~~~~~~~

Traci

tracilynn

My phone often autocorrects Damaris' name to Damascus

~~~~~~~

Traci

LRB

My phone often autocorrects Damaris' name to Damascus

I'm sure she's run a marathon there too. lol

Zelanie

Android can predict de que se puede decir lo mismo.

PS- LRB, I have a Galaxy, they've had word prediction for a while now.

LRB

PS- LRB, I have a Galaxy...

I only have a street corner.  Big grin

From the Internet.

I upgraded my of the I To The I Use have know Can Have Know Have Know Can Have Know to or the I love phone Phone Pad

Docket_Rocket

LMFAO.

it suggested nothing. Da fuck.

writing da fuck it recommended Damaris. I am famous!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

From the Internet.

Now it's recommending words but not letting me select anything but the, I, or it.

Docket_Rocket

Only proper sentences, Lauren, doh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

From the Internet.

It's not giving me any options that make sentences, maybe I need to let it get to know me before I try to create sentences with it. Siri and I have had problems forever, this is not surprising to me :P

Docket_Rocket

It's not giving me any options that make sentences, maybe I need to let it get to know me before I try to create sentences with it. Siri and I have had problems forever, this is not surprising to me :P

It's giving you the I and the The, no?  Once you write your first word, it should give you something else.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

Suck my big brother sister Bro

Brilliant

"I don't think I've got to the beer garden."

Wow, it really paid attention to what I was texting my friends & hubby on Sunday morning.