Beginners and Beyond

Chicago Marathon RR (Read 56 times)

I really enjoyed your RR! Nice job gutting it out in the heat. I live your, "Run bitch, run," pep talk. Mine is, "Sack up ho." Whatever motivates you, right Wink  And the pic with Deena is sooooooooo cool! Congratulations. 

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Great RR Docket!  And congrats on that sub-5!  ...but did I read it right and you're running Detroit next?!?!? I think you're my new hero.  I also ran Chicago and it was pretty brutal.  And how did I miss Deena?  So jealous!  haha.  Great job!

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

GEHamlin

Great RR! Congrats to you!

RunningOnSand

I really enjoyed your RR! Nice job gutting it out in the heat. I live your, "Run bitch, run," pep talk. Mine is, "Sack up ho." Whatever motivates you, right Wink  And the pic with Deena is sooooooooo cool! Congratulations. 

Both of these made me laugh a little too hard Big grin

What an awesome RR. And you've run 40 marathons?! I bow down. So do you travel for work (and then run in those destinations?), or do you just like to travel a lot and throw some running in there? Iceland, too?! So cool.

Docket_Rocket

I wish the taxpayers could pay for all this travel to races, but unfortunately, I don't travel that much for work. Smile

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Congrats on beating 5 hours!  You overcame a lot for this one and ended up doing great!  Way to go!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt