Beginners and Beyond

Nostalgic Tuesdailies (Read 58 times)

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

No silly, because you forgot it was there before you left.  Keep up!

True! I am generally really attached to all my running accessories, so to have forgotten it I must have been quite distracted Wink

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

B-Plus

I broke a new pair of shoes for today's run - my marathon shoes.

2 mi wu

2 mi @ 6:31, 6:28

.5 mi recovery

2 mi @ 6:30, 6:28

2 mi cd

That ends my longest running streak of 83 days, during which time I ran 875 miles. Tomorrow is a SRD, which is good timing because my left PF has been a bit tight for the last couple of days. I'm gonna be massaging and icing this bad boy like a mofo.

Hip Redux

Impressive, B+.  Smile

Pinktastic

Hi y'all!  Just a drive by from my iPad.  I'm in Minneapolis this week.   The weather has been simply Pinklightful and it makes me want to run even more than usual.  Sadly, I'm stuck in an office all day.   But maybe that's for the best since I'm still in the walking cast and can't run anyway.

Just BS - I hope your trip is genuinely Pink-mazing!!

Have a fabulous rest of the evening!!   And, may your next run make you feel like you CAN do anything!!

- Sarah

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

Hi dailies:

3.9 easy tonight in serious dark.  With no moon and not a cloud to be found, the glow of the milky way was visible mid-sky amongst myriad stars.  It was so breathtaking that about halfway, I stopped and just stood in the middle of the deserted road taking it all in.

B-Plus

Thanks Oski. Wow, my iPhone autocorrected when I screwed up ur name.

Pink - Late post for you. Hi.

Jay - Don't you need a day off?

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Got my 10 in tonight.  Hope I sleep like a baby tonight!! Joking

Randy