Beginners and Beyond

Hey Brad.....were you out running on Fairplex near Puddingstone yesterday??? (Read 52 times)

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

So, I didn't think much of it til I passed & saw the green but we were moving along so fast, no way you'd have even heard me.

A group of about a zillion cyclists blasting down Fairplex next to the dragstrip and right about the airport runways I see a guy in a green visor running on the sidewalk.  (concrete.....bad) 

Around 9 or 10-ish yesterday morning?

Randy

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

LMAO!!  Yes. I was running around the lake and airport. I saw the herd go by but didn't hear you. I was right there where the picture was taken. That was when I had about a half mile left of my 13 miler.  Next time yell louder. Smile

delicate flower

White Lotus.  Yam-Yam.  Shanghai Sally.

<3

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Opium?  LMAO!!!

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Ya, it was the debut of the new (same as last year but a couple new faces including Hilton Clark from United Health Care Pro Team) Incycle / Cylance Pro Race Team.  Some VERY fast guys in the group!!

Everyone got to rub shoulders with the pros which was fun.  (I already ride pretty regularly with a few of them but the whole team is a sum of some extremely fast parts)

After we left Bonelli for a couple laps, we went up GMR......(of course, why not, right?)

And I dunno if you're planning or not, but thinking of trying to convince my daughter to run Santa Anita with me.  She's a volleyball head but been running pretty regularly for several months now and I think she could do it.  And an extra bib for 2 extra beers in the garden....LOL!!

Randy